st. kilda beach

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Hair Do!

Yesterday, my sister and I had gone for a new hair do (hmmm...actually it's just a new colour). It was damn rush! I was at my sister's office waiting for her. Our appointment was at 5.30pm at the curve. We could only leave her office at 5.15pm. Owh well...what's worse is that there was a bit of traffic jam towards OU. Nvm we manage to get pass it then we were at Ikano already. Unfortunately, she made a wrong turn! so we ended up back at OU again. In the end, we manage to get to the Curve at about 5.40pm. Hehe. My sister might be a bit clumsy with road junctions cause she kepting talking but she's still nice. (She paid for my hair do! Thank you! hehe)
Previously, my hair was dyed with a pretty light colour. Hmmm. It's looks a bit unhealthy though. Hehe. This was done 6 months ago. I wouldnt say it looked bad but this is what I always do, so it's a bit boring though.

Now, i redyed my hair at snips yesterday (been to snips for the past 4 years). It's now a darker colour. Not very different though. I asked the hairstylist to give my fringe a trim. I thought this time I wanted it to look a bit more different so I asked her to make it short. This is so that I can just put all my fringe at the front and not pushing it to the side.
There's one problem now...Is it too short? I was happy with it at first but now it's starting to look a bit too short for my face. Owh well. I'm glad my hair always grows fast. I guess I just have to bear with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Untitled Document