Feeling the holiday boredom.
This morning I woke up at about 9.50am when my mummy called. She asked me to look for some documents. I did it then I found it and I quickly change my clothes and drove to her office. Sigh*** When I came I just hang around then I was told to follow my sister to TR (tropicana...my family members like to give codes to our houses) to attend to some potential buyers. Owh well...and that was it...after that I made my trip back here to the office and stayed here until now.
What a day. I feel bored...really bored.
Yesterday, I made my first trip to mid valley in six months. It still looks the same...nice shops are all only on the ground floor and the higher floors have practically nothing much to look at. I thought I was going to be able to do some shopping for either clothes, cosmetics or whatever. I walked around that place for like almost 2 hours while waiting for my mum to finish her facial and I bought nothing. The only thing that I spent on was to replace my watch battery. I just spend my time walking and walking and walking and there was nothing nice. The only pair of shoes that I wanted to buy from Nose has NO SIZE. I thought I had big foot and it was rather unusual as Malaysian girls are mostly size 4 or 5 or 6. I was a size 7 and they told me that it was sold out. SigH*** Then there was this salesgirl that stopped me for almost 5 to 10 minutes trying to promote her facial promotion thingi. The first that she said was "Would you like an apple?". Seriously...I HATE APPLES. That was a bad move. The girl continued to talk and talk about how the promotion was worth paying for and so on. In the end, I just walked off.
Shen Jian and Joyce are probably celebrating now because Joyce had just finished her last paper. FINALLY. Hmmm...I wonder what are they doing now...shopping maybe? I want to go shopping there too. SJ & J, so when are you guys coming back??





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home