I am back.
Hello. I've recently came back from Melbourne since last Friday. I haven't been doing much other than sleeping and eating. THANK GOD... I DON"T NEED TO WORK! hehe. I know...I'm lazy but I can't help it. I just finished my exams. I worked hard for all of them as I was aiming to get a H1(some sort like a high distinction). I'm taking my trip back to Malaysia as a holiday. Therefore, I don't have strong intentions to work. hehe.
My brother and my sister have moved back to bangsar together with my parents. With these extra two people around, it sure does feel different. My sister now shares my toilet with me. Then she's got this giant big penguin soft toy that she brought along with her to bangsar. Because her bed is a single bed and it will be to cramp to put the penguin on her bed so she has to put it on my bed. So now, every night I've been sharing my bed with it.
The penguin.
Other than that, my brother and my sister brought over their pets as well. Therefore, my friends during my times at home are now my maid, tinkerbell (cat with a black face - siamese), mindy (dog with grey patch on one side of her eye - shitzu) and uncle (a shnauzer that looks pretty much like a uncle).

Uncle (brother's dog)
But unfortunately, cars at home are not as convenient as before for my usage. The only two cars at home that I'm probably allowed to drive is the mini cooper or the golf gti. So far I had driven the golf twice after I came back. Yesterday, I was planning to fetch my sister from bangsar village at about 8-ish after her facial. My dad came back about that time and he asked me which car will I take to fetch my sis. That was the time I REALISED. BOTH THE GOLF AND THE MINI was OUT. There goes, I have no car to drive. My sis took the mini and my brother took the golf. Owh well. I guess if I want to take any of the two cars I gotta make early arrangements. Sigh***





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home