st. kilda beach

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Gifts

thank you er-che for the cute tous necklace u got me!!!


thank you i-che!!!! this is something i wanted to have since quite some time ago...thx again!

BIG thank you to gene!!! This is a scarf that I've dreamt bout having!!

then there's the dress (the one that i'm wearing in the pic) from joyce and tze!! thank you soo much and let's not forget bout that thong that u guys bought me too...kekekeke

This shirt is from jane!! thank janey!!! really like it XD

thanks tris for the butterfly necklace!!

These are from Ching, Koi, Mel, Iylia, Gavin, Kimmy, Chrissy, Gavin and Jon!! Thank you sooo much!! I really love that cute bear, the pendant and the card!!!


thanks for the pout set ying and robin!!! I love it!!


this is from caleen and shen jian!!! thanks for the cake as well!! According to caleen and shen jian...they said that this card really goes with my personality...hehehe =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Untitled Document